- Mary River Festival
- Love, Mary (book)
- Tiaro Landcare
- Wide Bay-Burnett Conservation Council
- Sunshine Coast Environment Council
- Qld Conservation Council
- Environmental Defenders Office
- AnneKemps Lungfish
- Australian Conservation Foundation
- International Rivers Network
- Save the Mary Museum and River Education Centre
- MVHR - The Valley Rattler
Mary River Festival Environment Awards
Submitted by travesto on Tue, 08/17/2010 - 07:18
The Mary River Environmental awards are an opportunity to acknowledge our communities' endeavours to improve sustainability and protect the environment within the Mary river catchment. NOMINATIONS NOW WILL BE ACCEPTED TILL 29th OCT ! (read more)
There are 6 categories for which individuals, groups or organisations can be nominated who have worked to imporve, protect or enhance the valuable Mary River environment we live along. The Mary River Awards will especially seek to recognise innovation in ideas, projects and achievements.
The six categories are:
- 1. River Research Project
- 2. Water Saving Innovation
- 3. Community Education Innovations
- 4. River Recreation Innovation
- 5. Youth Innovation Project
- 6. Habitat Restoration.
- The awards will be announced at the Mary River Festival on the 13th November 2010.
Download the information sheet and nomination form and help celebrate positive action for the future of our river.